Monday, May 24, 2010

Coffee with Kalmar


What could be better than suddenly finding yourself in line with the Music Director of the Oregon Symphony. Yes, there he was ordering coffee when I bopped in to have yet another cup. The man exudes energy at cosmic levels. When I first got in line, I only felt that there was some presence in the room that wasn't normally there. A quick scan and I almost said Carlos Kalmar out loud. Now, any number of people have suggested I should have said hello. But really, how many times do the famous need to have that happen? So I just took it all in and then later this opportunity to snap his portrait presented itself. All right there on the Portland Streetcar line. For all the images from today, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails