Sunday, January 10, 2010

Flavors of Green ~ Portland Streetcar


Busy day today so decided to run with my Lumix camera, not exactly pocket-sized but definitely smaller than the Nikon. In The Pearl, I came across the fellow on the ledge at the Ecotrust Building. He was getting ready to pose for what I think were his classmates. Running on, the Streetcar went by me and I turned a bit later to take this photo of green hair, nice. The Sock Monkey periodic table made me stop again. At NW 10th and Couch I waited with a little girl with a green coat and red hat and took the Streetcar to NW 23rd and Marshall. The water tower on Northrup made for a great reflection through the Streetcar window. For all the of pictures from this ride, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails